Advertisement

Friday, February 2, 2007

Recap

Wednesday, 31st. of January, 2007.

Afternoon
Went for open castings in new modelling agencies with model Yuki and Karen.

Got good comments saying I look alot better now compared to before. Yay!
( I used to get alot of comments that i need to loose weight on my lower body but now thanks to Gym, I lost weight and my body's alot more firmer than before.But NOT firm enough!!Still need more time!)


Night
Went to Telok Gong for seafod with Yee Hui, Joanne, Alina, Bernice, Nisa, Chris, Neil, Wai Ming, and Kiu Fung.

It was Yee Hui's 20th Birthday.

Wanted to go Mambo in Zouk after that with Benson and friends but was too late after I got back from Telok Gong.
*drats* (nvm nvm, going next week with the models..Weee!)


Thursday, 1st. of February, 2007.

Evening
Woke up late(public holiday, I didn't have class!ho ho!). Had a very late lunch.

Went to Gym at around 8pm.

Went to Maison at 11pm. Awesome night!
Saw ALOT of people whom I haven't seen in AGES, met loads of new ones too!
(still prefer Mambo over Maison :P)
Got home at 5am.....
*groan*
...had to wake up at 9am for class...4 hours of sleep..
(grumpy grumpy..)(thanks seng wai for sending me home!!)


Friday, 2nd. of February, 2007.

Afternoon
Got home from class at 3.30pm. Slept the WHOLE day...
MWAHahahahhaha
..Woke up at 8.30.
Champion!


It's February now,

CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING!!

WEeeee!!

Darren's coming back, Adrian is coming back!! WEeee!!

Finals next month in Bangkok, Thailand (will be there from the 18th of March till the 31st of March), BOOoooo

Need to study, BOOoooo
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment