And guess where did i get it from?
ASSUNTA HOSPITAL!!
There is STARBUCKS in ASSUNTA HOSPITAL!!????
WTF???
LOL!!
As most of you know, Assunta hospital newly renovated the whole hospital.
It's pretty nice now actually..
So while I was walking to the Emergency ward to see the doctor with my mum, we saw STARBUCKS right THERE! next to the waiting area..
When we saw Starbucks, my mum and I was like WAHHHhhh!!! seriously...we just stood there and stared at Starbucks.
Of course mum was happy coz she could go and grab a coffee from there. I was happy at first, until i remembered that i'm lactose intolerant...ntg much i can drink from there other than tea...so yeah no biggie for me!
Right..So that was the Starbucks story,
now back to the part where i went to the hospital.
Got up this morning, my whole neck was aching like mad. Seriously, I couldn't turn my neck because it would hurt if i did.
So i got up, started checking my body for any bruises..and there it is! Saw few patches of light blue black at different parts of my neck, but the bigger one was at my lower back. My lower back had a bigger bruise and it was swallen too!
Told mum and she took me to the hospital. Doc told me to get an x-ray done to check my bones. Luckily, the doc said that my lower back bone wasn't hit, as it was really very near the bone.
These are my medication, I've got 4 pills to take.
First, the pharmacist told me that the 3 were for the swelling and bruises, and the last one was for gastric.
Then my mum asked me if i had gastric, i said no.
So we wondered why they gave us pills for gastric, and the pharmacist told us that one of the other 3 pills will give me gastric, so this one is to kill the pain,.. then i went --.--" ...LOL!!
wow..u mean my birthplace has been rennovated...must go have a look when I get back..hehe..told u to check that sternocleidomastoid muscle of your neck...oh why isn't my comment published! damn...
ReplyDeleteand you're lactose intolerant? Never knew that...no wonder you nvr drank coffee at starbucks..ponders* oh well, take care and like I always said...becareful!