I was STILL a good girl today.
Woke up early, went to the shop and helped mum out the WHOLE DAY!!
Yes yes I was there the WHOLE DAY...
So I forced myself to study and do my assignments.
At one point i was really bored and started taking pictures of mummy!
Lol!! I was kinda annoying mum by just snapping pictures of her while she was eating..hoho!
She didn't want to take pictures because she said she was having a "bad hair day"..
--.--"
After dinner, met up with Yen May, Joanne and Seng Wai in Wong Kok, Char Chan Teng SS2.
Yen May got a new hp from her auntie man..damn lucky!! The first 3 pictures below were taken with her camera. Damn nice...
I WANT!
: (
At around 1am, Yen May had to go home. So Seng Wai, Jo and I headed to Sanctuary, The Curve.
IT WAS DAMN HOT!!!!
As in the temperature!! The aircondition was NOT WORKING!!
Everyone was seriously sweating inside!! Like entering a sauna room I tell you!!
We stayed there till it closed at 2am.
Anyways, the rest of the pictures below were taken in Seng Wai's car.
Love hanging out with today's people. Lots of laughter throughout the whole night.
This week was a nice awesome chill out week.
I had fun.. : )
Yen May got a new hp from her auntie man..damn lucky!! The first 3 pictures below were taken with her camera. Damn nice...
I WANT!
: (
At around 1am, Yen May had to go home. So Seng Wai, Jo and I headed to Sanctuary, The Curve.
IT WAS DAMN HOT!!!!
As in the temperature!! The aircondition was NOT WORKING!!
Everyone was seriously sweating inside!! Like entering a sauna room I tell you!!
We stayed there till it closed at 2am.
Anyways, the rest of the pictures below were taken in Seng Wai's car.
Love hanging out with today's people. Lots of laughter throughout the whole night.
This week was a nice awesome chill out week.
I had fun.. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment