2 Accidents in 2 weeks..
Both clearly not my fault(seriously it wasn't, if you don't believe me, go ask the policeman)..
I think i have this black curse on me right now...
Did YOU curse me?
Second time going to the police station,
This sux...
The second time was clearly more severe than the first one..
First one which happened last week was a motorcycle,
Second, a MERCEDES limo taxi hit me from behind!
It was A BAD HIT!
My whole back part of the car is GONE...
His whole front is GONE too!
luckily i was wearing my seatbelt
(I ALWAYS DO and SO SHOULD YOU!),
I don't think the other driver was wearing his coz his nose was bleeding.
I stopped at the red light, but he sped off and HIT ME...
He's old and yeah he was driving a passenger.
He said he was looking at his front mirror to see the jam behind...and he didn't see me infront so BANG!
OMG..the whole vision of me looking through MY front mirror looking behind and seeing the Merc coming straight at me and the next thing i know there was a loud bang and i was pushed to the front.
I didn't even hear the window behind shatter..
I'm lucky and all to be unharmed(well my neck area and back is aching,.will go to the doc tmr if its not any better)....
but well IT WAS DAMN COOL!!LOL!! and SCARY..Everything happened in less than a second...It all happened in SLOW MOTION like how u see it in the movies...
The Car workshop man who saw the accident happen said that i'm damn lucky coz i was driving the Rav 4 because it's High and there's the extra tyer behind.
That was why the impact wasn't as bad. He said if i were to drive a normal car, I would have probably fly off the car or could have been severly injured. Thank GOD!
I pity the uncle who bang me, coz he's got only 3rd insurance and he's got to pay for his own car. He was really nice. And i really felt bad for him eventhough it was his fault.
Don't know if he still gets to keep his job or not. And its CNY soon..haihs...
Now i've got no car (it got towed to the workshop),
SHIT
I clearly cannot survive not having the car.
It's only probably going to get fixed NEXT month AFTER CNY!
*drats*
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment