I can't drive manual cars for nuts!!
I tried to drive my Auntie's manual Kancil car from Amcorp Mall to my house ALONE without any adult supervision and FAILED!
It was really really bad!
But well, I did manage to reach home in one peace!
*smiles brightly*
I'm not going to drive to gym later... NO no no....
I'm SOooo gonna take a cab! LOL!!
Locked in, but out of the house.
My luck as been really bad these few weeks I tell you...
When I reached my house, I parked my car outside (coz I couldn't drive the MANUAL car into my driveway..got slope la...)
The thing is, I pressed the autogate cotroller from inside my car to open the gate. After that, I locked the car door, pushed the gate closed and went into my house.
Then.....SHIT!
I left the house key+ gate controller in the CAR!!
DIE....!!!!!!
I'm stuck outside my house but INSIDE the gate!!
*tiu...*
So I stood infront of the gate...staring at the car outside which has my keys.....DAMN!!
IT took me 5 mins to figure out how the heck am I going to climb out of the gate...
AT LAST I managed to climb over and got my keys!!
WOOHOOO!!
Me sleepy...
I want to go sleep first...
then i've got to go to the gym..haihz
so mafan...got to take the cab..
*groan*
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment