Advertisement

Saturday, September 8, 2007

tired..

Sher Vin was right..

Mardi Gras club @ 1Utama does close at 1am.

--.-- and it was DAMN potong....


We just opened our bottle at around 12.15am ..and after 45 mins, the lights were switched on and the music stopped.

We had 3/4 left of alcohol in our bottle.

At Mardi Gras..
So we tried to smuggle out the bottle and headed to CK's house to drink.
The band playing at Mardi Gras was okay..but i still prefered the band who played in Zeta Bar..
Now THAT was good..
In CK's House..

The fun pretty much began in CK's house.

He had tons and i mean TONS of other alcohol there. Loads and loads of beer too!!

Owh! I also love his cute lil puppy!! It's so fluffy and clean and cute..!! *hearts!*

In Panda's CRV..

After Ck's place, we picked up Jac and Yeen for breakfast in Macdonalds!

okay okay..

I think i'm having a sore throat..I've got ulsers too..damn...need more water!!

Update later about Lou's Party,. going to Hartamas with Mei, Est and Jer now..byebyeee..

No comments:

Post a Comment