Advertisement

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Mooncake/Lantern Festival!!!

Mum and Grandma decided to celebrate Mooncake festival this year..

So they called friends and family over for food!

*yummy*

They cooked their famous Ox tail soup *hohohoho..yeehui! YOU MISSED IT!!*, drunken wine chicken, and bu bur Cha cha!!

We decorated the whole of outside with lanterns.. It was great and different because EVERYONE was lighting the lanterns.. as in all the adults too!!

Normally it's only the kids who do it eh?

*food food!!*

After everyone left, Mariko and I became bored...

So... her, being a half Jap and all... must be a PRO in camwhoring.. all their kawaii pose..LOL!! *they're a natural in this*

I took out my camera and she started posing...LOL!! damn layan wehh!

Ahhhh..sisterly love.. one of the first thing i taught her, is to CAMWHORE...!! *tsktsk*
After awhile, i stole her Nintendo gadget thingy and started playing..

And when i switched it on... everything appeared in JAPANESE!!

i was like '--.--??'

So I made her sit next to me to translate every single word.. *mwahahhaha* I've always wanted a younger sister.. and now I have a HALF sister!! *weeee*

But yeahh..having one is soooo tiring.. especially when they're younger than you..

I also realised that i'm not young anymore.. MY.GawD.ThaT.GirL.HAs.SOo.MucH.ENerGy!!...
I like this picture..so cuteee...!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday night.. Met up with Mazzy,Ida and Nadia in Bakerzin, BV1. Chit-chated till about 11.30pm and rushed to Chun-Kiat's house for their farewell partayyyy...

My gawd... Those guys are the number one JOKERS i tell you!!... You can just laugh and laugh and laugh..

Had loads and loads of fun.. And there were loadsss of alco too!! *but i didnt have much coz i was driving.. :p*..
Mei Mei!! apa ni!!?? Couple picture ke??? *jealous* i want Zyang too!! LOL!! *i kid*

Owh owh!! one of the best jokes from Zyang..

At one point, Kevin was going round giving all the guys 5 sec shots *at that time ALL the guys were DAMN high already*..

Then Zyang quietly sneaked away and hid behind the sofa.. unfortunately, he got caught.

Kevin: "Zyang!! why la hiding behind the sofa??"

Everyone laughed..

Zyang : "Hiding? Nolah.. WHere got?? Isn't this a library??.. I was reading magazine la" *smiles brightly while waving the magazine at Kevin*

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay okay.. it might not sound funny here.. but they way he said it during that time was just pure classic..

I left early .. :( at 3.45am.. because i had to work..

Will miss those guys alot...

NINE MORE MONTHS till you guys get back again!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

In the shop..

*i got bored*


Auntieeee Diiioonn and Mummzzzy..

No comments:

Post a Comment