Advertisement

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Byebye UK friends..

Last Clubbing Night with the UK guys..

and we went to Maison --.-- (it was Jer's idea)

people who came : Panda, Yeehui, Meinana , Mr CK, Jer Jer, Edmund, Saarvin, Zhiyang, Kevin, Jon Wei and his girls..

Bing Loon and Syazlan were there too! and the usual maison peeps.. Jen, Denesh, Sugath..and so on..

It was also Jon Wei's birthday!! (who went back EARLY!! wth..!!??)

Yee Hui was gone already..LOL!! as you can see in the picture above..(see! i'm so nice because I put only one 'gone' picture of you)

hrmmm....

Eh Mei...how come you took so many pictures of Jer? (hor....)
there's a few more pictures too..and its all with JER in it...*tsktsk*

you didn't take of Zhiyang, Saar, and Kevin also...Owh and CK and Jon!


Anyways.. i think it's going to be our/my last clubbing time for the moment also..
damn sienz already...

-------------------------------------------------------------

So ANYWAYS..

today, we all went to Panda's place to celebrate Lantern/Mooncake festival!!

I brought Mariko along too!

Played around in the park with Panda's cousins and the rest of the girls (and guys) till about 12.

So tired....


I want to go for a holidayy!!!! I want to go Aussieland... :(

Somebody sponsor me flight tic pluueueseeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment