Advertisement

Friday, September 7, 2007

Happy Birthday Lou and Yuan!

Hands itchy...

feel like cut-ing my hair short.. it looks so boring........ :S

I'd probably just shape it up a bit.


Feel like dying it again to a more obvious color.. *smiles brightly*

But mummy told me to wait till end of the year because i just only dyed my hair 2 months ago.
*sniff*

-------------------------------------------------

Yesterday night was Lou and Yuan's 20th and 18th Birthday!

I had a great time!!

They had a nautical theme and everyone had to come dressed as that.


I unfortunately didn't dress according to the theme. So i was kinda out of place... *hides at the corner*

They were all mostly in black and white and i was one of the only COLORFUL one there..
*sorry sorry*

I wanted to wear the white dress thingy...but i couldn't find it.. *haihz..*

Owh well..it was a fun-derful night!
*with lots of drinks and dancing and meeting new and old people!*

A job well done to the organisers of the party..!!


I'll post up pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment