Advertisement

Monday, August 20, 2007

Sundaayyy

Today Panda picked me up from my house...

and we headed to The Curve for drinks and some snacks..


So in the car... Esther, Mei and I sat behind.


I looked to my right (towards the other two)..

And i saw this (yeah i managed to snap this just in time)...


LOL!! damn cute right...

I was laughing damn kau...


nono.. first i was like "--.--"

Then i went.. "you damn cold right? "

and we all laughed...damn farney.... hehe

it was damn ngam coz all of us wore black..

except PANDA..and made damn lot of noise in the car saying that it's no fair and that she wants to go home and change..


Anyhow.. There was some event happening near laundry, and it was too noisy.. so we went to The Apartment for some light snacks first.
I like these pictures..Looks as if we're studying..teehee!

As if la...
We're all just owh so hardworking..
Working Women in black are hot right? *yupyup*

Damn syok sendiri ...

okay okay..working women in green are also hot.. (if i don't say this panda will confirm kill me)
Yeehui, Esther, Mei
Esther looks so inlove in this picture.. Owh Owh!! I don't know why but Esther found the image on the spoons really amusing and started playing with the spoon...
=.=
And so Amanda played along..
After Apartments, we headed back to Laundry for drinks..
It was quite boring at Laundry coz they were showing the football match and there was no music..
Upstairs Sanctuary music was blasting out loud and we realised that we should have gone there instead but was too late coz we already ordered our drinks..Bleuahhh!
See our sien-ness faces,

I sleep...nitenite! *muakz*

No comments:

Post a Comment