Advertisement

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

BBQ again?!

Happy 20th Birthday Chung Wai Ming!!

Venue : Ming's place.
Food : BBQ (with yummy lamb and chicken)


Ming and his lovely wife, Hui Hui
Some of the people who came that night.
Sorry don't have much pictures of the BBQ. I managed to only get these from Yee Hui's blog.
Still waiting to get most of it from Alina. (fai fai put on facebook so that i can steal)
-----------------------------------------------------------
After the BBQ, when the birthday went DOWN...after drinking Calypso shots (some cheap alco), we headed to Crystal Crown because Nisa got a room there to chill.
It was a farewell thing for her because she's leaving to US this coming friday night.


So anyhow, I had another BBQ today too. It was Patrick's birthday at his place. Bah...too much BBQ..and alco..

bLUEh... But i didn't really drink much though.. i mostly had only beer..which is BAD..

I've already put on weight man.. Eat eat drink drink.. darn... and i've got no time to hit the gym either.. Got to make myself free one of these days and hit the gym.


Hrmm dancing would probably help a lil.. *mwahahah* will probably visit Maison on thursday. Haven't been there ever since the birthday party. I need to sell of my bottle.

Owh! steamboat buffet this thursday too?? Anyone?

(pictures taken from Nisa and Yee Hui's camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment