Advertisement

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Keep it low


I got an unsual call today from Mum while i was doing some grocery shopping.

Mum : " where are you? I'm going to bangsar now, I want to look for a wedding dinner dress"

Julia : while holding her tray of groceries..she was stunned for awhile.. " HAR? Wedding dress? LOL..! okay..I'm actually in Bangsar Village supermarket. I'll come after i finish with the groceries."

We went to look around in Laprosa, a wedding dress store in Bangsar, Jln Telawi.


It's kinda weird. Following your mum around picking for HER wedding dress..

Shouldn't it be the OTHER way round?

LOL!


When we got off the car, i made a comment to my mum..

"I'm sure they're going to think it's for me, instead of you."

Then we both laughed out loud.

It was pretty fun seeing her try out all the gowns.. I felt the excitement for her. I felt happy for her. :)

SO this is how mothers feel when they see their daughters getting married.

I just felt really happy for her, almost cried inside.

mwahhahah!! *wink*


Wedding gown shopping is really fun.

You should try it. Or at least follow someone who is.

After that, we went around finding venues for the dinner.

It was pretty tiring.. we went to so many places...

The dinner date and wedding date isn't confirmed yet though. It's just going to be a pretty small thing.

Today was really an experience for me. A great one :)

Not many people get to see their parent's getting married eh?

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! All the best to your mom. She looks lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! All the best to your mom. She looks lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the 2nd and 4th one..hehehe

    congrats to your mom! =)

    ReplyDelete