Last Friday, Jo, May, Eben, Ming and I went to check out "the Apartment" in the Curve.
I love the concept/design of the place. (i think it was Jon's designs..double thumbs up to him)
Anyways, i had a really late dinner because i finished work late. So i kinda reached there an hour late. mwahahahah!
Jo, May and Eben was there first. Ming and I came later.
The place closes at 12am. And i reached there only around 11.30...
: p
So anyhow, I chilled there with them for awhile.
Bumped into quite a few people in Laundry.
Saw Nadine, my MMW roomate too! Haven't seen her in agesss....
Saw Jian there too. Well.. i didn't really bump into him.
He came with his friends because he wanted to meet up with me. I haven't seen him ever since he left for Aussie at the beginning of the year.
So yeap, i headed to Jian's table for a bit.
And this May May took a picture of it.
--.--
AND, while i was at Jian's table... The 4 of them decided to camwhore..
LOL! I didn't know bout it till May send me all the pics from her camera. TSKTSK..
Camwhore betul....
And they actually got the two guys to do it with them. Updates on Wai Ming's birthday bbq and after party for Nisa later... I wanna shower first..
No comments:
Post a Comment