Monday, April 9, 2007
A text message from my agent
"Pls make sure you wear make up and dress up during fitting. MNG client very picky. C u at 7 am 2moro."
I read this message when i got out of the cinema ( I saw "catch and release") two hours ago and I laughed instantly. LOL!
Why?
Well, because i think she knew that we would ALL probably just turn up without make up, looking all sleepy and probably we'll put on something hanging around in the room, as the fitting is SEVEN IN THE MORNING in Mid Valley!!
(we kinda did that for the 8 am rehearsal for KL fashion week on Friday. All the models looked as though they just got up from bed and rushed to the rehearsal.. hehe.. hence, the terrified Agent)
And damn!! i was so looking forward to waking up at 6am and go WITHOUT make up..
Now I'll have to wake up EXTRA early to apply make up and get dressed.
I'd probably reckon around 5.30 am? Gawd...
It's 12.40 am now already.. and i haven't showered yet! lol!!
There goes the eye bag galore tmr..
(ps. Jian told me i put on weight?? WTF?? GYM GYM!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who is Jian? bf? Said you put on weight? How'd he know? hum hum... Did you put on weight? I guess it was all the food from Thailand. Omg you put on weight! Don't tell me you ONLY go to the gym when you put on weight? Gawd, wrong idea of joining a gym. Totally wrong.
ReplyDelete