I lied..
I am going to blog..
I guess blogging is like my anti-depression pill (owh yeah..eating is too!!and shit..i'm really really just munching away non-stop!!as in SERIOUSLY..you'd better hide all the food away from me)..
------------------------------------
Couldn't sleep yesterday..
Forced myself to sleep at 5am.. woke up at 8.30am...
I had to standby in Berjaya Times Square for a fashion show at 10 am ( I reached there 50 mins late..because i overslept)...
As usual, with the long hours of sleep i managed to get, i looked like shit ( as you can see in the pictures above)...
Down..Depressed..lack of sleep..sad..blardy emotional ..... what a good combination to look all pretty for a fashion show..
Owh well..Make-up can do wonders.. I managed to conceal my eye bags. Ho ho..
So after the show, mum met up with me there and we went for lunch.
After lunch, i got home...and JoJo, my source of happiness came to the rescue..!!
She temaned me the whole afternoon.....
Brought me hang kai...drove me around in her mini car....thinking of places to eat...
So yeaps..we were driving around..cracking out heads (as usual)..so i propose that we go somewhere new..and we went to Hartamas Shopping Center..we both have not been there before..
It kinda turned out like an adventure..LOL!! Checked out the new mall and sat down for tea in this cosy looking cafe..
Anyhow,.. she really made me feel alot better..thanks Jo!
love you to bits!! *muakz*
yay i knew u'd be back! it's good that u're feeling better.. my darling jules, we all get our setbacks every once in awhile.. it doesn't matter how bad it is, it's how u deal with it..
ReplyDelete