Just came from the dentist
I went there because of my wisdom tooth.
It's out already, but it grew out slanting in towards my other teeth.
So it's pushing my other teeth and it is hurting real badly.
The dentist took an x-ray and showed me everything.
He said that it can't be saved and the only way is to have a minor surgery to operate it out.
He even told me HOW he's going to take it out.. (thanks to my big mouth on asking him how he was going to do it)
First he said he's going to cut my gum and push it upwards away from the wisdom tooth.
Next he said he's going to cut half of my wisdom tooth and remove it.
Then the remaining half, he's going to cut my gums again vertically and pull out the other half of my tooth..
...................................................
....................................................................
I was like O.0!!!
He also said that it's going to swell for a few days.
So i told him if it's going to swell then I can only do it mid May onwards because i can't be looking like a one sided blow fish during my shows.
And then, he said.. "either way, if you leave it be till then, it will STILL swell on its own because it's already infected."
i was like.. "wtf.."
LOL! So yeah i had no choise but to arrange the surgery in between the MNG show and Mid Valley Fashion Week show. I have exactly 9 days for the swelling to go away.
Everything cost me around Rm 700 ...
--.--
Already i'm tight with so many bills to pay...
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey dear :)
ReplyDeleteMy wisdom tooth problem was similar to yours! Mine swelled up pretty badly - I refused to leave the house for the weekend. :P But it will definitely swell down in a few days! 9 days is a lot of time for recovery!