Advertisement

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

cartoons..

noisy noisy..yoh

2 days didn't update only sudah bissing banyak..

LOL!!


My HP bill is SOOOoooo HIGH!!

O.0!

Till it went over my limit and they cut my line..

--.--

All mum's fault!! All my auntie, uncle, mum's bf, gardener, temporary maid all CALL me in bangkok to ask where is my mum just coz they can't get her on HER phone...LIKE WTF???? Coz when i pick up calls in bangkok with my maxis line then i will have to pay for the international call.

I tried to NOT pick up but they keep CALLING and CALLING!! I would off my phone too, but i wanna keep my line open for the agencies to call in ( coz if i don't then they will make hell lot of noise too coz they can't get me..ish..)


Met up with Yen May, Yee Hui and Jo on Sunday night.

Went for dinner with May and YHui in the Curve..(as usual i was the driver --.--). Ate at Thai Express coz i talked about how Thai food was not fattening and suddenly they ALL wanted to eat Thai food..LOL!

But anyways, the Thai food there was not good at all!! Blueh.. Go to Amarin Thai in Mid Valley is alot better!

After that I wanted to get my chinese tong shui in SS2. ALMOND TONG SHUI...yum yum!! yeah EVERYONE HATES it..lol!! but they all know that i LOVE it and i ALWAYS will have it when i go for chinese sweets.

So we all headed there and Jo joined us too!

After that May went back and i dropped YHui back to teman her lou kong..then Jo and I went for midnight movie in Mid Valley. We watched The Robinson! awesome..lol!!

Cartoons man! Who doesn't like cartoons??

Everytime when i think of cartoons i would remember Lou's after party in Marriot KL hotel room, 2 years ago. I'm sure most of you who were there knows..LOL!! And those who were there would always tell this story everytime someone mentions cartoons when i'm around.

Ok ok I'm a HUGE cartoon fan.. So at that night, everyone was in the room. I managed to steal the remote control and switch the channel to either Disney or Cartoon network.

In front of the TV i sat, hugging one huge pillow AND drinking beer (WHILE watching cartoons, mind you,,)..LOL! I was one HAPPY lil child..

Everytime they changed the channel (especially the guys) to something else OTHER than cartoons i would make HELL lot of noise till they change it back..ho ho!

love those times..


Dentist tmr. mambo tmr ( *beams with excitement*) . fitting on Thursday. maison on Thursday. show on friday and saturday. party on saturday night. Weeee!!

Thinking if i should have my lunch or not.. Diet..HO ho..! So many upcoming fashion shows..have to NOT put on weight.

Gym later (finally!)

I'm off now.. BYebyebye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment