Mambo Jambo - Velvet Underground, Zouk KL
I seriously didn't know Mambo night was actually Retro Night!!
While i was in the car with Sofia,Patrick(Sofia's boyfriend) and Cheryl, Patrick put on some Retro songs and told me that this is a warm up for later in Mambo...
When Patrick said that,
I stoned awhile.....saying
"RETRO?????????Mambo is RETRO???Dieee...I thought R&B!!"
Then all of them laughed and said that it's actually really fun and that i would get used to it and want for more..
So for the first few minutes they were all dancing and I was "trying" to get used to the song. It was so sweet of them because they were all dancing around me trying to help me get used Retro music.
After about 30 minutes the Retro side kicked in and I started dancing...Weeeeee..
It was an awesome night.
I had a really great time.
Love all my darlings..
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment