Advertisement

Saturday, January 20, 2007

One night, two parties, one Julia

It was Joel Teh's 21st. Birthday and Farewell Party at his house today(He is leaving for Australia) and also Benson's 23rd. Birthday Party in the Bukit Utama penthouse.

So I went to Joel's party with Joanne first around 9 ish and met up with Cheryl and Nikki for Benson's party at around 11.30pm.
Didn't really take pictures though, only one in Benson's place.

Nikki, Me and Cheryl at Benson's place

Met quite a few new people in Benson's place and it was great! I also met Trinie, the owner of Laundry Bar,Itallianies and TGIF 's daughter!! Wee!! The place was nice and the ambience was great. He got a DJ there to play music all night long and the place even had their own jacuzzi pool which was where we were all hanging out at drinking.

The jacuzzi / poolplace

I left Benson's place at 2.30am because Cheryl and Nikki wanted to leave. After that i went home and Nicole(he's actually a guy..But Nicole's a girls name right?LOL..that's what i told him!!But he says it's a guys name in some other language..-.-") picked me up for mamak because I was hungry..

Yumm I was craving for Paper Tosai for a very long time and finally managed to eat it this morning.

Julia
is now very satisfied because of her Paper Tosai..LOL!

Got back around 5am and i was dead tired because i went for gym in the afternoon. Couldn't sleep well that morning because one irritating mosquito was buzzing around my face while i was sleeping! Don't you hate that when it happens?

I also woke up at around 12 in the afternoon and had my visit to the toilet. I had a BAD stomachache!!! I was continuously going to the toilet for 10 straight HOURS!! SUffering I tell you!! I want to die already..it's 10pm now and my stomach still hasn't recovered..

(Ps. That is why i couldn't make it for your bday lunch Bernice. SORRY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment