I'll sSsOOoooo have to feature Mei Yee too!(because if i don't she will sure make hell lof of noise! *teehee*)
My dearest darling,
My best friend since secondary school,
My blur-est girlfriend whom i love so so so much(and love to bully too!*sniggersnigger* just kidding!),
This girl is
Miss Joanne Kong Mei Yee
Joanne,
Eh lazy to write already!! LOL!! I actually wrote this post for you already..wrote damn nice and long...
BUT then, while i was editing it, MY COMPUTER STOPPED..in other words my computer got hang/hung. I was damn damn damn benggang..
Now I have got to crack my head and write u another one... Haihz..
Poor Julia....
SO ANYWAYS,
Joanne,
She sat next to me in form 2, (eh form 2 right?)
Wait....*thinks again*
You DID seat next to me right?
Forgot already..MWahahahahah
Yupyup,
Got really close to her from then till now,
I see her like ALL THE TIME...
She loves me too much la, that's why she can't get enough of me(LOL!! Just kidding...I LOVE YOU TOOoo!)
She's very very very very very talkative,
Seriously,
She can just go on and on and on...
But well,
It's a good thing..
Sometimes...LOL!!
Joanne's really innocent too,
That is why you need to bring her out more often!
She didn't know what a hangover was when she was actually having one!
Damn cute la that girl.
It's fun to sit in her car,
Coz you'll be going on an adventure!
There's even sound effects in the car. (coming from of course the driver herself)
There's one thing i like about her,
She can easily just talk to ANYONE(strangers especially),
And yeah of course she mostly chooses the strangers to be mostly guys..
Mwahahaha..
Cheeky cheeky eh?
Luckily our taste in guys are different,
If not she will be stealing all the guys away from me!!
Her SCREAM!!!
YEs YESs!!
I'm sure those who know her,
Mei Yee is oh so famous because of her SCREAM!
You DO NOT want to hear her SCREAM.
But unfortunately, if you know her..
You WILL eventually hear it.
All in all,
This girl is just everyone's darling,
Mine especially!
I just love her to the fullleeessttt!!!
YOU ARE SO SO SWEET! Never expect you to feature me while dropping some, i mean SOME german bombs, atomic bombs, nuclear bombs, etc. Hehehehe. Anyways, ME HEART YOU LOTS!
ReplyDelete