I went for Looque's 2nd Birthday Bash at the Loft KL. There were loads of people and celebrities but somehow i find the event rather boring. Not many of the female models were there though. But most of the male models came..*wink* Anyways i'm so not interested in Male models, so yeah.
The twin models/vj Choy and May Wan were there, Andy from Estrange /hitz vj , Harith Iskandar, Amber Chia, Serena C, Tengku Azura, the Malaysian beauty queens, etc etc..
I even saw Dawn Yang, the hot singaporean blogger(www.dawnyang.com)! I was really suprised to see her there.
Constance is one of the first few models whom i knew when i started modelling. She kinda helped me a little by telling me what's what in the world of modelling.
Shima was my roommate when we went to Australia. She took really good care of me. She too helped me alot in modelling.
Hani... LOL..i see her in mostly ALL the shows i do.. She's always there for me, supporting me and well we always hang out together and chat when we have shows. She's also my dancing kaki! LOL!! She's a really really fun person. I just Love her!!
Three of them are one of the nicest female models i've known so far.
After the models left for home, I decided to check out Maison.
When I entered Maison,
OHHhh MYYYyyy GAWWDDddd..!!!!
It was SOOOOooooo freaking PACKED!!!
I couldn't even walk through!! I was practically pushing my way through. It was bad..really bad.. I hated it. I tried going to the dance floor to dance, but well it was TOOO packed! I don't get it really. The music in Maison was really good and all coz of DJ Goldfish. But still, I wouldn't want to go there to club. Too many people..I think pasar malam is wayyyy more "unpacked" than Thursdays at Maison..
No comments:
Post a Comment