Advertisement

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Old one..


I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aih aih!!

Feels good to have internet again..

stupid streamyx..

I've been without internet at home since EARLY JANUARY!!


And well..since then, I haven't really got time to go online when i get home.
Because i'm mostly really tired when i get back from work.

I'm off work today and tomorrow! YAy!

Did I tell you that i learnt how to make Virgin Lychee Mojito?
hehe..
And it's my new found love.. *heart*

Every once and awhile, I make myself that drink during my off days.
*slurpslurp*

I just had one in the evening... Learnt how to make it from the restaurant at work.

Work has been pretty much really boring these two months..hardly any customers..and well the competition out there is really good. There's SALES going on practically everywhere and everyone's practically slashing out their prices..EXCEPT us..which sux..so that's kinda where i lose customers because lady boss doesn't allow the extra discounts. And there they blame me for not reaching my target for the pass 2 months..*groan* there's lots to complain but i shall not bore you with it.

Plans for the year. I'm practically going to work till end of Nov.. so that i can take a LLOOONNGG vacation to AUSSIELAND!! FINALLY!!! Will probably be there for a month or so.

Then i'll be back to KL and will probably study finance in Help Uni.

Owh i don't want HTC touch pro anymore..

I WANT IPHONE!!! and i'm waiting for the new one which i hope will be launched in June. *eagerly waits*

*boreng boreng*

i feel so old....~

No comments:

Post a Comment