Hola hollaaa.... saya main bollaaa!!
hehe..
yoh everyone soooooo sooooo berbising..!!
anyways, i kinda wrote the "want want want" post quite sometime ago BUT forgot to click "Publish Post" so it was sitting in my "Saved Draft".
Hoho! sorry la..i was writing it halfway at work..then i had a customer walk in the boutique, so had to serve.. :(
OWH!! If you didnt know, I sold a RM 110,000 ring to an Australian guy early this month.. damn awesome right.. It's the most I've sold ever!
So now can goyang kaki for the whole month. LOL! coz I kinda pity my other colleagues. They haven't reach their monthly target yet..
So i give them whatever sales i can.
I'm so baik hati kan..haihs yes i know.. :p!
CNY is COMING!!!!!!!!!
Ang pao mari!!ang pao mari~
And yes, as Ryan already told everyone in the chatterbox, I'm working FULL shift for Jan and Feb because there's only 5 staff left in the boutique. The rest of them quit already.
So i work from 9.30am till 10pm everytime. They don't pay me OT. They just give me more offdays. Been quite broke because of that too..too many offdays=too much spendingmoney days.
:(
owh HIE MAZZY!! I heard that you're sooo in love with Matt now. hehe..and i heard that your sis is getting married?? ask her to come see me la..buy ring. unless she already got hers from Habib..Our certs are more recognize la compared to Habib certs.
CNY CNY~
byebye~
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment