Since we couldn't get the Hennessy Artistry Invites, we headed down to Zouk because they were having free flow of Hennessy too for Ladies!
Mei tagged along with Ryan and I, and we had the funnest time ever, just like old times.
We were upstairs, at the Member's bar, because that's where they were giving free drinks for the ladies.
We had a fun time dancing and playing drinking games (with the unlimited drinks) the whole night. (we stole some drinks for Ryan too..*hehe*)
Eventhough it was just the 3 of us, we still had lots of fun.
Ryan obviously was a lil happier that night because the member's bar was mostly filled with girls. (and he insisted that all the girls there were looking at him. -.-" )
Looking at the pictures, i'm starting to hate the color black & white. It looks so boringggg...
As you can see, 3 of us wore either black or white.. zZZzzz
And everyday I have to wear Black or White to work.
I need some colors in my life!!!~
No comments:
Post a Comment