A HUUUGGEEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the two BEST BROTHERS one could ever have!!
I know that these two dudes, who are all the way in UK and Australia, LOVES their small lil sista very very much.. : p

awww...don't worry, I LOVE you guys too!!
You two used to be such mean bullies when we were kids.
I can still remember all the times you two team up to bully me, all the times you've made me cry.
But now, you two are just showering me with love.. ahhhh i feel the love.. feeling guilty now izzit for bullying me last time?... *tsktsk*
I just want to say thank you for everything you've done for me.
Thanks for always being there for me, taking care of me.
Thanks for the pressieeesss too!!!!
Sorry i can't be there with you two to celebrate your birthday.
Hope you have loads of fun during your birthday..
Go and Partayyy..!!
Pamper yourselves, buy something!
Whenever you need me, i'll always be there for you both. Always..
As you know me, family comes first before anything else.
Love you, my lovely brothers,
Adrian and Christopher...
Hugs and kisses from you lil sister,

No comments:
Post a Comment