Advertisement

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Early day

Just came back from watching Harry Potter 5 with mum.

She bought a 12.10pm movie... damnn early right --.--
(yes yes, i know i was supposed to watch the movie together with a few of you. I'll watch it again with you guys and girls..chill)


Slept a lil too early yesterday. I went to bed at around 11pm and got up at 6am!

I didn't know what to do.. So i forced myself to sleep again.. because if I don't, I'll be getting all sleepy during the party later at night.


Anyways I thought the movie was okaaayyy only.. I'm just waiting for the last book to come out.


Owh, i got a call from Tiff today.

I'll be working there part time starting this 23rd for a week. It's going to be more of a training session. Whether or not i'll carry on working there fulltime in August, we'll see.

Finally Julia's going to be "working". LOL!

Wish me luck!


Party tonight!! Woots!

No comments:

Post a Comment