Advertisement

Sunday, July 22, 2007

20th Birthday

It's my birthday today..

And i had a really sucky day.

Had a fashion show this afternoon. Only managed to finish around 2.30pm. Got home, removed make up, washed up.

After that, i went to the computer shop to collect my computer. Checked my computer and realised that the files inside my computer WASN'T MINE!!

It was some Indian guy's files! I was like WTF??

The computer guy made a HUGE MISTAKE which cost me ALL MY DOCUMENTS!


Everything is GONE now. All my pictures, all my memories..since high school..all my modelling pictures, the miss malaysia pictures..my past birthday pictures..london and australia pictures...all done the drain..........................


So much for a great birthday present eh?

I was at the computer shop for about 3 hours! trying to get him to recover my files.. unfortunately he only managed to recover about 5% of it, which is hardly anything.....

Other than that, the whole day i was just thinking of places to eat for dinner with my mum. Everything went all unplanned and we managed to get dinner only around 9.15pm in a japanese restaurant near my house.

I got home around 10.30pm.. still thinking of what to do and where to go. Friends weren't giving any ideas either.

The only 2 plans i managed to find were to either go Velvet with Benson or Cynna with Razlan. But the thing is they're both heading there at 12am and i need to find my own transport there because they're already in KL.

So yeahh... I just stayed home, and now I'm here finally blogging!

---------------------------------------------------------------
So anyways,

Two of my closest girlfriends: Joanne and Yen May, brought me to Tony Roma's in Cineleisure yesterday night for an early birthday dinner.

We had our steak and ribs.

I had loads of fun, those two can make me laugh and smile the whole day.

I JUST LOVE YOU GIRLS. *MUAKZ*


After dinner, we headed back to my place for drinks with my other darlings.
Alina, Nisa, Yee Hui, Micaela, Erng Mei, Bernice, Esther, Chris, Wai Ming, Neil, Eben, Daniel & Alfred.
*pictures will be uploaded soon*

------------------------------------------------------------------
Party at Maison!

Last wednesday, Erng Mei, Yen May and I had our birthday party in Maison.


I would like to thank all those who came. Every single one of you just made my birthday : )

The girls :

Alina, Amanda, Joanne, Kimberly, Wai Yee, Julie, Tasha, Yee Hui, Esther, Lizzie, Amelyn, Jean, Evie, Lynn, Nisa, Mazrah, Jac, the models: Jaye, Karen, Yuki, Carmen, Samantha, Stephi and Alison!

The guys :

Lih Xiang, Eric, Tze Loong, How Theng, Jon Chong, Hasrin, Kenneth, Wei Jen, Seng Wai, Chee Ron, Wai Hong, Jingz, Seng Chee, Eddy, Lionel, Wei Chen, Brad, Joel, Denesh, Ebenezer, Balvin, Ganesh, Jon Wei, Kwok Tien, Jermyn, Kiu Fung, Aaron, Alex, Raymond, CK, Damien, Yeow Chet, Gerard, Adrian and Fai!

Around 70 plus people turned up. Which was good... but bad in a way too..LOL because we had to open more bottles then.

In total we got 10 bottles that night.

I also had to go round talking to everyone. I was practically running around the whole place that night, talking to all my friends, getting them to drink and dance :p .

Didn't really have to time to sit down and have fun myself. Bah..owh well, i did have my fun talking to everyone though.

Didn't manage to get pictures with everyone..or maybe i did, but it's in their camera.

These are some pictures i managed to get from Alina, Amanda and Yee Hui's camera.




Thanks for all the wishes and thanks Jian, for calling to wish me all the way from Australia! Love youuuu*

1 comment:

  1. hey...happy birthday day! wah..u so so young only meh? .. now i think back..it is not u that is young but i am getting older only...anyway hope u had a great great birthday! i am sure you did..just by looking at your pics!! woohooo

    ReplyDelete