Advertisement

Friday, March 2, 2007

To my bestest girlfriend..

Have a Lovely 20th my dear,

See you later tonight!
Hope you'll have a blast!
You deserve to enjoy today..
It is afterall, YOUR DAY!


Love you always..

(ps: I didn't tell u this, but everyone is trying to get you wasted..HOho)





Sorry i haven't been updating, been really busy,..

Bro's back, therefore I have been spending most of my time with him.. He's leaving this Monday.. :(

I brought him to Mambo, Velvet Underground yesterday with the models..I practically had to bug, persuade and force him to come.

He had his doubts about Mambo. Anyways I managed to drag him there with me in the end.

*everyone there kept asking me if he was my YOUNGER brother....!!OMG!!Do i look THAT OLD?my bro is 3 years older than me!!*

When we left Mambo, bro asked me if Mambo was on any other days other Wednesdays and I said no..Ho ho..he had fun.

He like the music, he like that it wasn't very pack nor smokey

(like Maison.He hasn't been to Maison, and I dont intend to bring him there, because I know he'll curse the hell out of me if I do).

He also like the people there. They're different. I prefer the people there rather than any other clubs.

You all should try Mambo. You won't regret!!


Oh dang...

It's 3.40 am!! Got to wake up in 5 hours time.. I've been sick.
Need to study...
I've got exactly 17 more days to study, then i'm off to Bangkok till the 31st for exams.

Stop calling me out!! I need to STUDY!! Don't tempt me!!
(the other side of me says other wise..CALL ME OUT!! lol!! I'm bored with life.. i want some excitement!!haihz)

No comments:

Post a Comment