Owh shit..
It's becoming a habit.
O.0
Blogging yet again during the wee hours of the day.
It's 3.54am now and i'm still awake..BLOGGING!
I'm supposed to be studying..
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!
Anyways i'll get done with this fast and go to sleep and HOPEFULLY i'll wake up early tomorrow to study.
Great plan eh?
But well, it's going to be a 50% chance that it's going to work..
As if i'm gonna wake up so early ..
Eh wait.. what am i telling myself..
I AM I AM!!
*tells herself to wake up early*
Anyways,
I was at Laundry Bar (have not been there in ages!) with brother and his group of friends last friday night. Most of them who I've not seen in a long time were there.. such as Chong, Kim, Eric, Ben and Chin Yee.
Sunday, March 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





hey put nicer pics lar...=)
ReplyDeletebut good at least got to catch up with u
these are all i have in my bro's camera..
ReplyDeletemost of the pics are on your camera!
send some to me!!