Advertisement

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hu hu...

Boreng boreng...

nasi goreng...


It's friday night, i'm So uber bored!!!

nobody's online...everyone's out..


I'm stuck here...nowhere to go...ish ish..all the places which i can shop for a cheaper price only opens in the morning/afternoon...grrrr

But well I went for a massage just now,.,,

Mwahahahha!!

nice nice..going to go for one full body massage again before i go back to KL.


It's friday!! weee!!! no class tmr and sunday!! can relax...

Gawd! i think through out this whole week i've been looking at around 600-700 stones in total!! and that's just this week!! OMG...and the stones are like so super SMALL...like the size of a green bean..

I'm going to be wearing glasses soon.

I wonder how can all those gemologist tahan...everyday see stones...

Luckily i'm only doing jewellery designing.. HO ho..


Bored bored...

WHY ISN'T ANYONE ONLINE????


ARghghghghghhhhhhhhh!!!

I wanna go home... *sniff sniff*

I miss everyone.... : (

No comments:

Post a Comment