Msn message from Mei :
9.30pm
Mei : Jen ask if we wanna go Maison later?
Julia : Har?? I'm having a bad headache now.. let me go nap one hour first..then ask me again..
10.30pm
Julia still on her bed, calls Mei:
Mei : So how?
Julia : You really want to go is it?
Mei : Nolah.. I anything also can..
Julia : Yoh.. then don't wanna go lah..
5 mins later...
Julia calls Mei:
Julia : Okaylah.. Let's go!
Mei : Yoh! --.--
Julia : :p!
In Maison...
Amanda and Chen
Seng Chee and Lisha
Lionel and I.. with Amanda at the side..*lol!* owhh...don't be deceived by the picture.. He isn't my boyfriend and i'm not going out with him either...
Mei pimping the two hot guys, Jingz and Chen. *jealous* *rofl*
Manda, Mei, Julia
Lionel, Lisha and ChenPart group picture with Yoong behind in green.
I haven't been to Maison in such a lonnnggg time.. and I had a great time with Jingz and group. The last time i clubbed with them was Last year! *haihz* miss them..
*pics thanks to Mei*





No comments:
Post a Comment