It's was my first time yesterday, entering a club with my new hairstyle.
I was at poppy...
Walked in with my girlfriend Cheryl, who is a year older than me.
I got stopped by the bouncer......
He asked me for my IC...
I was shocked...... so was Cheryl..
( Owh.. Cheryl usually gets stopped by the bouncer in Velvet for being underaged few years back and I didn't have any problems entering when I was underage. She used to get annoyed with me because of that.. :p )
I showed my IC to the bouncer..and he let me in..
Cheryl : WAHHhhhh.. for the FIRST time I actually look older than you! I feel damn proud. *smiles brightly*
Julia : --.-- whats that supposed to mean .... you ARE older than me.
Cheryl : Nola... must be your hair la... make you look like a small girl
Julia : Yala.. haiyoh.. when I'm legal to enter then only they want to check my IC..when i'm underaged then they don't check... haihz..
hrmm.. this means that when i grow older..i actually look younger... WMAhahahahahha
No comments:
Post a Comment