Sunshine club with Joanne, while waiting for the rest of the girls to arrive at Maison.
So I thought he asked us to stay in for 1 min more..
With no other choice left,we sat down and continued drinking..
after a few minutes..when the waiter left the door.. we quickly dash out of the door and headed back to our seats..
Then the waiter came running back to us but was too late.. ~we all laughed..
So he said : " You're supposed to stay in there for 1 HOUR!"
I replied: "ONE HOUR?????? I thought you said ONE MINUTE!! 1 HOUR is MADNESS! We'll freeze to death!"
Lol! *crazy*
At about 1 ish.. the rest of the girls arrived..and we headed back to maison.
I don't really have the pictures taken in Maison.. it's all in Esther's camera. I'll post it up once i get it all from her through facebook. Mr Jen, the one who drove Jo and I, was kinda tipsy after maison..
So i had to make quite alot of noise in the car and give him road directions so that he stays alert and keeps track on where he's going..
:S
Okayy.. it's 4.18 am now... i've got a show tmr...
so much for clearing my eye bags.. --.--
(pics thanks to Joanne)
No comments:
Post a Comment