Advertisement

Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Lesson which I think EVERYONE should learn..

I have this rule..

I ABSOLUTELY FORBID myself to borrow/loan money from anyone
(unless I'm seriously short in cash for food or for things of need..but even that, i still don't borrow money).
And even if i do, I'll pay them back AS SOON as i have money.

These few days, more like weeks... people have been borrowing money from me... to the extend that i have absolutely NOTHING left with me.

Like RM 0!!

The thing is, i'm supposed to have enough money for me to survive on my own.. I do not ask for allowance from my mother anymore. I work in mum's shop and i do part time modelling.

Mum has not been paying me my salary. She's been borrowing money from me instead!

Therefore, i solely depend on the money i get from my modelling jobs.
Even that, i don't get my payment on the spot.. some, i only receive payment after 6 months!

So yeah.. lately more people owe me money. And now i have nothing left because my money from my modelling jobs have been borrowed to several other people too!

WHAT THE FUCK..

I still have my bills to pay!!!

I have to pay for everyday food..
(unlike some people..i don't have food provided at home. I have to go out to find for food)
I have to pay for my monthly handphone, internet, telephone and gym bills..
I have to buy my own necessities
(tooth paste,.shampoo..soap...etc)
I even pay for my own petrol!


And yes.. where do you think i'm supposed to find money to pay for all those?

I actually DO HAVE MONEY... But I DO NOT FREAKING SEE IT IN MY BANK!!

ALL MY MONEY has been LOANED to them and now I'M FUCKING SUFFERING because of that.

I already skip all meals except for dinner because i have to save what i have with me at the moment until those people ACTUALLY return my money!

So yeah WTV... I'm damn pissed off.
I have like around 50 KM left of petrol in my car.

Great...

Life is just great isn't it?

Don't freaking borrow money when you don't have any.
Why use money which you don't have?

Discipline yourself and don't be a spoilt brat.

No money, DON'T spend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment