Advertisement

Thursday, October 25, 2007

updates

Last Tuesday... beer with Vivek, Derek, Yeen, Jingz and I in AC..
Mei *okay a lil la*, Raymond, Amelyn, Kimmy, Ryan and Panda didn't drink.

Our plan was just to have one bucket *with 6 tiger bottles* .. I drove

But yeahh..Derek, Vivek and Jingz kept ordering more buckets.. and we ended up drinking 6 buckets...
OMG...fattening siallll...

beer belly... *noooooo*
----

Last Wednesday... I drove..

Velvet Mambo with Patrick, Sofia, Alison, YC, Ben and etc etc... hailatz..drink again
----

Last Thursday..

Last min plan to Maison (expected laaa)

I drove..again! :S

Picked all of them up.

Reached Maison at around 12.30am, *mwahahha..last min plan wut*

Wai Ming and Wai Hong were quittteee pissed off..*well they only told us last min that they're going*


Shared table with Denesh and his gang.

Mei and Manda had their own bottle of Bacardi to finish...

The bottle was pretty much finished in less than 5 mins.. LOL!

6 of us shared it.


Mei and Panda were drunk already after drinking the bacardi...*dont know why...*


So later, one of Denesh's friend, opened one bottle of whiskey for us! *weeeee.so kind..*

And yes..drink again.. *pops 3 Liver pills in her mouth*

Panda, Mei and Kevin crashed at my place... *damn noisy..couldn't sleep*
----

Last Friday... was supposed to head to Velvet again..

but NOoooo..was toooo tired.. stayed home..
----

Last Saturday.. SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE in Velvet with Benson and co..

Music in velvet that night pretty much suxed..not the usual SNL music..
Why?

It was because of Speedzone in Zouk..

SO they mixed Trance with Rnb in Velvet... which totally suxed...

And it was super packed! *shouldn't have gone*

But i still had fun.. Our party only started at 1.30am after all the Speedzone Dj left and the usual SNL Dj started spinning.

Joel N. and Nicole came along too..but yeahh.. somehow they're not talking to me anymore after that night.. I didn't do anything wrong.. seriously.. lazy to explain why lahh..wanna know ask me.

----------------------------------------------------------

Last few weeks ago on a thursday night in..


Laundry,

Chris, Joanne, Nadia and I.

Nadia drove us all..*yeah!! for the first time!*

As you can see..we were all having our own fun in her car.
LOL! *joyride*
We got a few drinks and then Kenneth and his bro joined us.

After that we headed to Kayu and Panda came along too for mamakz.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dinner with Maz and Lou before they leave back to UK!

We went to sevenatenine.

The place where we sat was extremely HOT and STUFFY!

The food there was not bad..
buttt...

we paid like RM 60 plus for EVIAN water!! omgggg......

Don't know why they couldn't just give us NORMAL water..

So yeap, i paid Rm 20 just to drink water... LOL..

Damn.. looking at all the pictures above makes me.. ...... ....

MISS MY HAIR!!

yeah it's SHORT now again..

I was too bored so i went to the salon and asked the stylist to do whatever she wants..

And she cut Short with Bangs... --.--

I look sooo different now..

GROW hair GROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment