Advertisement

Thursday, October 25, 2007

back

It's been raining the whole day for quite a few days already..

Nearly everyone's getting sick.

I'm down with the cold and it sux..


:s


I've got nothing really to blog about, that's why i haven't been updating.


None of you have been updating your blogs either, other than Yen May.

Last week has been a tiring week.
My liver is sooo going to be gone when i'm older.

Mum actually got me liver supplement pills to take everyday. --.--
After last week, I'm laying low on the alcohol.. :S

Don't know what to do anymore these days....
life's been dull.

I've been going out alot..yes... but somehow i'm just not happy.
I don't know why.

It's like all of the happiness have been drained out from me.
I'm now just a walking soul.

But not to worry, I'll survive.. :)


------------------------------------------------------


ANYWAYS.....


ENOUGH of that..!!!

I hate it when people blog about being sad and depressed..

SO depressing to read..!!


I shall not be like that!



I is happy!!

*yes yes!*


So so.. events!

I have NOT been going to the gym lately.

I have Fashion Shows coming up and i NEED to loose weight.. *groan*

I have got the MMW 07 event party this friday to send Deborah off. *bahhh..what to wearrrrr??*

The girls are heading to Melaka for the Recharge Rave. *i'm not going.damn lazyy*

Business has been slow.. *mainly due to the weather*

I miss soo many people...


I'm supposed to catch up with sooo many people.. *sorrysorry, i'm already trying my best!*

nvm..i'll write up my list again on who i'm supposed to meet up with, incase i forget and stick it on the computer screen.


I need to do some spring cleaning!!

I think the feng shui in my room is really bad.. that's why i've been feeling like crap.


IKEA TOMORROW!

buy boxes..!


No comments:

Post a Comment