PISSED OFF....!
Okay.. firstly..
I joined True Fitness, last December because of the JAYA 33 branch. But since the JAYA 33 branch will only be opened in June, they told me to join the Hartamas branch temporary first before the JAYA one opens.
So fine, they got me the package of RM 146 per month and told me that this package will be brought forwarded to JAYA 33 once it is open.
It's June now, so today, i went to the Jaya 33 Branch for my work out..
I tried signing in, but the manager there told me that i'm not signed up for the Jaya 33 branch. She said that the agreement states that i'm a member of the Hartamas branch and not Jaya 33.
So if i wanted to transfer to Jaya 33, i would have to pay the latest package which is RM 179 per month..
I was like.. WTF?? the deal was, that i JOINED the JAYA 33 one and NOT hartamas. But she said that it's not written in black and white IN THE AGREEMENT that i signed up for last december in hartamas.
WAhhlao... and Eddy, the guy who signed me up in Hartamas resigned..so yeahh..
But anyhow. I still have his number and i called and told him to settle it. I shall see what is he going to do about it.
So yeah..fine..that was settled..
Then she asked me, "are you going to work out?"
I said "yes, but can i work out here?(in Jaya 33)"..
She replied " you're not allowed to work out here"
WAHHLAOWEIIIii......
like WTF?
i was Damn fucking pissed off ....
You give out free trial for the public who 80% end up NOT joining your gym but you REFUSE to allow a current member who is still PAYING, to work out just for one day?
Damn Lansi man.. I damn cannot tahan.
Now i think that i might just stay in the Hartamas branch instead of Jaya 33.
But well.. Jaya is ALOT nearer to my house. :(
Urghh!! Pissed and Annoyed..
The only reason i'm still joining your gym now is because I'm FORCED to, thanks to the stupid agreement which states that i HAVE to join for 2 years.
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Ming Yee,
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog by chance.
Without black and white agreement, it is pretty hard to get what you want. However, I strongly encourage you to try to push for the transfer if that is what you initially wanted.
Talk to the relevant person high up, I mean key decision maker.
Just in case you are not aware of, Yoga is not included in Jaya 33 normal membership package and towel service is not provided in that branch too.
In a nutshell, you gain some, but you lose the convenience.
Cheers,
Mun from Mun's Fitness Blog