Advertisement

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

dear diary..

Last Thursday night..

Amanda and Erng Mei (thanks for the ride!) picked me up and we headed to Maison (as usual)..

We met up with Adeline, who was back from Australia.
She was there with Adrian, Jon Wei...etc..their whole group la..lol!

After that i switched to Wei Jen's table, which had more people whom i actually know.
Xiang Lin was there too!! Haven't seen her in a lonnggg time.


Had a few drinks..danced a lil..talked a lil.. then I went to The Loft for awhile because model Cheryl, Karen, Jaye and Qiang Hui were there.

At about 1am.. i left Loft and headed back to Maison. Bumped into Kenneth Chan.. haven't seen him in a long time too!


The thing about Maison is, everyone (those around my age) clubs there. So if you want to catch up with old friends. Just go to Maison. LOL! But clubbing wise..nahhh... Go to Velvet..

Julia, Mei, Kenneth
Xiang Lin & Julia
Julia, Xiang Lin, Mei, Amanda
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got mail!

yup yup!!

I got this letter from beyond events (our main organisers for MMW 07).

And it says that I've got 3 months free membership in CELEBRITY FITNESS (they were our sponsors too for the pageant).


Great... I've got 3 free months membership and i can't enjoy it because i'm still a member in TRUE FITNESS.

And I'm not allowed to freeze my TRUE FITNESS account for 3 months..drats..


What a waste.


---------------------------------------------------------------------

I kinda like this picture..

This was taken during Alina's bithday dinner, in Tasha's room.


We were playing the "Game of Life" ..

It was my first time playing it. Suddenly after that day, I was so into board games.

I just remembered, didn't Leo and Fez play this game in the 70's show?? LOL!! THEY DID!!

I'm currently hooked up to the 70's show, thanks to Lih Xiang. He gave me ALL 8 seasons!! I even speak like them now.. --.--

1 comment:

  1. ceh..never take pictures with me also

    weijen here btw

    ReplyDelete