Advertisement

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Revival of Myjewelleryroom?

Yes Yes!!

I AM BACK!!

So I hope so.

It's been a year! As I'm too lazy to update you on what has happened for the past year..,,(OWH OWH RYAN GOT ME A TOY POODLE!! She's called Queenie and she's .....*stares behind at Queenie....*.... and SHE'S CHEWING HER POO SHEET! *intermission : A Poo Sheet is something which I recently bought so that she can poo/pee on it whenever she's in my room*)

So anyway, I'm currently a management trainee at the Valiram Group (go google it if you don't know who they are) and my program ends at the end of this month! *WOOHOO!!*

I'm currently based in Jimmy Choo, KLCC.

Yes yes!! High heels! That's the last thing which I need in my closet to "compliment" my height.

That's it for now. It's 2.30am on a Tuesday and I've got work tomorrow.

Till then, tata~

Xx.. Juju

No comments:

Post a Comment