Advertisement

Monday, December 15, 2008

Nov & Dec 08 Updates

Hello Helloo!!!

Greetings yet again from The C.Club.
Nowadays i hardly use the computer at home..

therefore, i couldn't find the time to update my blog.
I've got some pictures at home in my computer to post..but well, i didn't have the time to do so.

All i can upload now are pictures from facebook.

Okay..happenings!

Miss Joanne Kong and Miss Ngah Ming came back from Aussie early this month.

Ryan's birthday just passed, and now i'm eating grass everyday because i went broke after that.

Ryan's Birthday Dinner in Telok Gong
Ryan and the girls
Us
Waiting for the car
Me playing around in the car on the way home

Ryan and I will be going to Bangkok in Feb!!!woots!! Air Asia had this promo thingy where we can fly there for just RM 145 to and fro plus tax! How cool is that?

Mum's birthday is coming too, but we already got her present. Yet again im eating grass..

I still owe my bro money for mum's present. So from now till Feb, I'll still be broke because I have to save for Bangkok trip AND pay bro back. :(

Christmas is coming... but I don't really feel the xmas feeling because i'm working most of the time, and i can't go out and relax and enjoy the christmas mood. I'm only off work on the 25th and 26th.

I've already got my christmas pressie from Ryan and owh i love it..thank you honey..!
It's been a boring December to me, compared to the years before. No parties whatsoever..zzzz..

Owh yeah, I've finally dyed my hair jet black.. Work has changed my style to a more goth look. A new look for a new year! Chinese New Year is coming soon too!! Ang paooosss...!! MOney MOney Money!!

Here are some of the pics of what has happened for the past few weeks.
On The Move Event at The Mines
Lionel, Julia & Chen
Ryan, Julia & Yee Hui
Yee Hui, Mei, Chen, Lionel, Julia, Ryan
Drinks at The C.Club, Pavilion
Raymond
Julia
Ryan
Danny
Julia
The Boys
Ryan & Danny Camwhoring
Jo & I
Ryan & I
Us Again

Till then, tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment