Advertisement

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yes Yes..!!

I'm at work now...
And its soooo freaking boring,..

and i'm also freeezzzinnng my ass off!! i'm wearing a shawl and yet i'm freezing!!
the Airconditioning on my floor is MAD i tell you.

There's no customers here..and i'm doing full shift! *blueh*
my customer is only coming in tomorrow night.

The thing is, i'm morning shift tomorrow and so i end at 6.30pm..
but my customer is coming at 8pm..
*groan* so i kinda have to stay on till i finish with my customer.. *groangroan*

And i just found out today that the incentive which i get when i close sales ISN'T that much..
CCHHHIIIUUUU!!!

I've sold 23k and i've only got 180 worth of commission.. *wtf??*
was quite down coz of that but i talked to my aunt and she managed to "console" me..

I'm now online..listening to my ipod.. *hoho*
Two of the other sales persons went missing.. left me and another guy..

I'd probably take my break soon and go shopping..*huhu!*

Btw Adrian, so far you've bought me one bangle from Diva and two heels from Vincci! *Wweee*
I still have more to get! *yay!*

OwhOwh!!
I bought mum's 50th birthday pressie already..it's absolutely LOVELY!!! i loveee ittt sooooooo muuuccchhh!! how i wish it was mine.. :(

Bro and I got her a diamond heart shape pendant from the c.club. And the thing is, I made an engraving of her name behind with MY HANDWRITTING.. cool isn't it... it came out soooo cuteee!! *excited excited!* too bad i can't give it to her now... her birthday is only on Xmas Eve..

No comments:

Post a Comment