Ive been missing..
Yes..
It's because i've been working as a personal jeweler in The C.Club, Pavilion KL. I started working on the 1st of Oct.
So far it's been nice working there.. it's quite relaxed and the staff there are really really nice and friendly.
If you've heard of "The Love Diamond".. well they're under our company.
So for those of you who wants to buy jewelery (mostly diamond) or gifts like crystals and such, please do come and pay me a visit.
There's even a restaurant upstairs, also under the same company. I can give u a discount if you dine (for alcohol too) upstairs. :)
I saw Ida there too! She came for dinner with her friend.. Yes yes.. of ALL places, I saw her there at the C.Club Restaurant.
Anyways i'm tired now.. Just did a FULL day shift today. I've got afternoon shift tmr.
Byebyeeee..
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment