Advertisement

Friday, June 27, 2008

Some Pictures I managed to find

Mid Valley Fashion Week 2007
the stage..
Dayana and I backstage with our wigs..
Miss Selfridge
Dorothy Perkins
Urban & Co.
Miss Selfrigde
Final round for Miss Selfridge
MNG/MANGO Spring/Summer 07 Collection
Model Rachel, Zucca, Emmeline (Miss Malaysia Universe 2006), Julia
MNG beach wear
We were all wearing wigs.. :0

Sungei Wang Show 2007
Batwoman..lol!
Can spot me or not? I'm behind wearing pink..
MIFA! 08 Launch
Formation for Bill Keith
Model Ganges with me behind
Model Kuhen, Jac, Julia for Key Ng
Key Ng
Model Jac, Hannah Tan, Key Ng, Reshmonu, Julia
okay..end of round...walk back..
Me behind AGAIN for a malay designer..
hrmm..see la.. tallest always have to stand behind.. *tsktsk*
ROCK ON! 08 in The Curve
I look damn tiang here la...
INNAI, Mandarin Hotel 08
Model Dilla (winner of Malaysia's Most Beautiful NTV7) and Julia
*walk walk*
Model Constance (Miss Malaysia Tourism) and Julia
don't our clothes look really alike? *hrmm*
INNAI in Sheraton Hotel 08
Close Up
Full Length Shot
Full Length Shot
All the Models on stage with Designer Izrin *spot me!*
Models with the car..
*Credits to all the photographers who took the pictures..Mostly from Photokaki.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment