Advertisement

Monday, April 14, 2008

my week..

Thursday,

I had to wake up super early at 8am because i had a show in Sheraton Hotel at 9am..

Had trouble waking up because i had a show for the MIFA Launch in Gardens the night before..
My show on Thursday ended around 2pm.. so I called Esther, Amanda and Amelyn for dim sum!!

We wanted to eat in Ah Yat Restaurant near my place but it was closed when we got there ( don't know why.. hrmm.. ).

Anyhow.. we headed to SOHO Restaurant in One Utama instead.

It's 50% off for dim sum from 2.30-5.30pm.

Amanda and Amelyn..
Esther..
All looking so grumpy because we were super hungry!
Esther playing with the wet tissue packet..LOL!

The food was good..but it's a little bit expensive even after the discount rates..

-------------------------------------------------

Wednesday,

As I mentioned earlier... I had the MIFA fashion launch show in Gardens..

Was there the whole day again.. *haihz..super tired*

Modelled for 3 designers and managed to leave the place only around 10.45pm.

You can probably spot me on the Malaysian dreamgirl show online..
(the picture above thanks to Meimei)

The MDG girls were also modelling for the MIFA show that night.. so that's why you get to catch a glimpse of me for one of my designer's outfit. :p

After the show, I picked Esther and Ryan and headed to Mardi Gras for awhile to catch Shoelace Untied playing for the Retro Night. Yeehui
Esther and I
Yeehui, Manda, Julia and Esther.
Manda..looking tired after her work..

sorry, because I couldn't take pictures of the guys playing. I tried taking pictures but the place was too dark..

So I couldn't really take pictures of them in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment