Advertisement

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Four Hours and Thirty Minutes

about 12.30am..

Julia : whatcha doing?
Amanda : I'm finally blogging!
Julia goes to play big 2 (a card game also known as 'chor tai di' in www.viwawa.com) while Amanda blogs.
----------------------

about 2.30am..
Mei joins in the chatroom..

Mei : Julia! Jom Poker!! I wanna give u chips!
Julia : Dowan la.. I'm halfway playing chor tai di.
Amanda : I also wanna play tai di!! But i'm still blogging now.
Julia : --.-- HAR... damn long right??
Amanda : It's going to be a damn long post.. I'm cramming 2 months events in one post!
So Julia quits Big 2 and joined Mei in Poker while Amanda blogs..
---------------------

around 4 am..
Mei goes offline..

Julia : Amanda...!! are you dont yet???
Amanda : wait wait.. i'm arranging pictures..
Julia : --.--
Julia goes for a quick shower while Amanda blogs..
-----------------------

about 4.30am...

Julia : .................... don't tell me you're not done yet..
no reply from Amanda on msn....
Julia checks Amanda's blog to see if she updated yet..
still the old post.....

AMANDA!!! It's 4.30am now!! You took 4 and half hours to update ONE POST!!

-the end-
hehe...

(it's just a random post.. coz i've got ntg else to blog about)

No comments:

Post a Comment