Advertisement

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tuesday Night

*Panda Wanda's 21st Birthday Night in Breeze, Plaza TTDI..
We decided to check out Breeze on Manda's birthday.

The decoration is nice but the drinks kinda sucked..

It was more of a chill-out session for us all that night..

The 3 couples, Amanda and Zhang, Yeehui and Wai Ming, Raymond and Amelyn and the 3 singles, Ryan, Mei and I went. The whole time, the 3 couples were fighting to play YeeHui's Nintendo DS. --.-- ..seriously.. they were ALL taking turns to play it..


The whole time, they were saying..


" Eh it's MY TURN to play..!!"


or


" I got HIGHER score than you!!"


to each other.. Mei and i were the only ones who were not fighting for the gameboy.. When it was the guy's turn to play it, Amanda went
" Eh come la.. take picture of meee!!"
ROFL!! So Mei and I took out our camera's and started taking pictures.
The whole time Yeehui and Manda was camwhoring in front of the camera..
* Tsk tsk..*
Anyways... after awhile, I came into the picture and they forced me to do that pose..
"--.--"

YEEHUI la!! force me to do it.. it was all HER idea..
and THEN.. she did THIS..!! *click on the above picture to enlarge it..*
ROFL!!!!! damn funny wehhhh.. we were all laughing like mad..
Raymond and Amelyn.
Mei and I
Yee Hui, Wai Ming and I
Anyways, that's it for today.. don't know what else to blog about already..
Chris's Birthday tmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment