Jo and I left from Menara Axis, PJ at 8am on the Aeroline Bus..
It was a 5 hour journey..
Actually.. everyday was spent just Shopping because it was RAINING!!
Wanted to check out Sentosa but couldn't because of the bad weather.
Wednesday night.. headed to Zouk because it was Mambo night..
No comments about the croud in Singapore... really mann....
I'd rather club in KL.. ppl in Singapore just don't dance.. they just stand there...........
Owh it was Danny's birthday on Thursday.. so we kinda celebrated his birthday..
I tried to make him drink because it was his bday... but he was running away from me because he had work the next day..
(anyways he woke up late!! mwahahhaha.. it was damn funny..)
I was supeeerrr tired wehh.. didn't want to club.. but Jo wanted to..
And i didn't bring my make up bag to singapore... hence the pei face...
Jo, Alison, Julia
Bah.. okay lazy to blog actually.. but anyhow...most of you just see pictures and do not actually READ the post... soo.. lazyy..
Don't have much pics.. it's all in Jo's camera.. I'll post more "when" i get it from her..
CHRISTMAS IS COMING!! and NEW YEARS!! can't waittt...........
No comments:
Post a Comment